Tags have always interested me! So here goes –
01. When you look at yourself in the mirror, what’s the first thing you look at? My Smile 🙂
02. How much cash do you have on you? INR 500 + Plastic Cash
03. What’s a word that rhymes with “TEST”? REST (Ah!! how much I need that)
04. Favorite plant? Frangipani
05. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone? A Vendor
06. What is your main ring tone on your phone? Green Day – Time of Your Life
07. What shirt are you wearing? USPA Black & Grey horizontal stripe t-shirt
08. Do you “label” yourself? hmm.. sometimes!
09. Name brand of your shoes currently wearing? Woodland
10. Bright or Dark Room? Dark Room with a Ray of Light
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey? Smart blogger & twitter friend- Never met him in Person though
13. What were you doing at midnight last night? Watching TV
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell phone say? A transaction alert 🙂
15. Do you ever click on “Pop Ups” or Banners? Pop-Ups are Blocked for Good!
16. What’s a saying that you say a lot? “Well…”
17. Who told you they loved you last? Its always been by Mrs SPMenon 🙂
18. Last furry thing you touched? Jacky – (Golden Retriever).
19. How many hours a week do you work? 50-55 (Phew thats a tough figure to beat/lower)
20. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed? Rolls = none. But Pictures to be printed & framed? – Quite a few!
21. Favorite age you have been so far? Childhood (always).
22. Your worst enemy? Me (One is his own friend & foe isn’t it)
23. What is your current desk top wallpaper? Myself & Sru 🙂
24. What was the last thing you said to someone? “Yeah, Do that! OK bye”
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to go back in time and fix all your mistakes which would you choose? I’ll settle for the Million bucks (Hopefully its USD or better currencies)
PS: There is no Sr no 12 🙂 and I don’t know the reason as to why it is not around! I’ve never seen it either.